How Rude!!

Frogster

Reaction score
Look what I found on the web today... this stuff must really upset Jim and Frank.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah eventhough there was no link, rudeness about fameous people dosen't surprise me. I don't really think of it as trashing I know it is in a way. Kind of flattering in a sence that someoem would go through the trouble to say all that stuff. Gets your name out there good or not. Like Madoona for instance, she's always being trashed but at the same time she's respected.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Although I think it is stupid and tacky to make that comment about a childrens icon, I think it is just a sales ploy. Who knows......email them and ask them why they think Bert and Ernie classify as being Gay.

And remember......some people just have nothing better to do with their time.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Although I think it is stupid and tacky to make that comment about a childrens icon, I think it is just a sales ploy. Who knows......email them and ask them why they think Bert and Ernie classify as being Gay.

And remember......some people just have nothing better to do with their time.
This topic again?! Please... seriously I think people need to grow up. No one thought of them being Gey 20 years ago so why would it be any differnt today seriously.

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
It says that they shared a bed. However, Bert and Ernie did not. They had seperate beds with their initials carved into them.

Just a tidbit of info.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
He either has a problem or is just misinformed. I have noticed theres lots of ignorant people on ebay, some just in demanding stupidly high prices for things and not selling them and others jusr ignorant for very inaccurate descriptions.