muppetfreek
Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2002
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
I beg your pardon, i never introduced myself, so i will now 
I'm Lex, i'm 17 from England. At 2 years old i was watching the muppets when ITV bought their show. BBC wouldnt have it - it would 'never take off'.
I can still remember all my fave muppet shows - john denver, harry belafonte, debbie harry, leo sayer...watching them over and over again.
At 7 years old i was still watching sesame street, and the kids in the playground took the mick out of me.
6 months ago I bought a 6 video set of muppet shows, which i watched whist revising for my AS examinations
and 3 days ago i purchased a kermit the frog beanie. kermit = my hero
the love for the muppets is still *sniff* deep inside


nice meeting you all, i hope to stay for some time

I'm Lex, i'm 17 from England. At 2 years old i was watching the muppets when ITV bought their show. BBC wouldnt have it - it would 'never take off'.
I can still remember all my fave muppet shows - john denver, harry belafonte, debbie harry, leo sayer...watching them over and over again.
At 7 years old i was still watching sesame street, and the kids in the playground took the mick out of me.
6 months ago I bought a 6 video set of muppet shows, which i watched whist revising for my AS examinations

and 3 days ago i purchased a kermit the frog beanie. kermit = my hero

the love for the muppets is still *sniff* deep inside



nice meeting you all, i hope to stay for some time

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+