How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you for visiting us, Mr. Jerry Nelson. I always recognize your voice whether from a Muppet, a song, a cartoon character, or one of your live action roles. :sing:

Peace 2 U,
Xerus

muppet baby

Reaction score
Dear Mr nelson i am so glad that you are here on this fourm with us and i am so gald that you are doing well thank you so much for your work on the Muppets i am very honnored to be on the fourm with you .

You have blessed me so much with the muppets .

Thank you Thank you .

I hope things contenue to go well for you .

thank you for posting here with is and keeping us updated .

God bless you .

:smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Facebook Interview with Jerry Nelson

I've decided to possibly do an Online Interview with Jerry. :search::smirk::batty: And I was wondering if you guys have any questions that you'd like him to answer.. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

zns

Reaction score
I've decided to possibly do an Online Interview with Jerry. :search::smirk::batty: And I was wondering if you guys have any questions that you'd like him to answer.. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Thank you.
Well let me be the first to post a question here.

Jerry, in all of the years that you have worked for the Muppets, what advice would you give to somebody who would try to go into performing puppets?

I ask this because because I am trying my work and making my own videos and experimenting with a puppet on camera and in front of a mirror. Thanx.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for that question, that's something I've been wondering aswell. But I will ask him that sometime soon, I just wanted to wait till I have atleast 5 or 6 questions.. I hope you don't mind.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's one question I'd like you to ask Jerry. "What's your favorite Muppet to perform during your time as a Muppeteer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.