How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Thanks. I got the inspiration from the poem Jerry wrote for Jim Henson, "Floyd's Lament". We all love you Jerry. Keep in touch. :batty::smirk::sing:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
What a wonderful poem.

As a poet myself I can really appreciate the effort into that.Well done.
Emma

Beauregard

Reaction score
I read today here that Jerry Nelson arrived at the opening of the Emmet Otter musical, carrying an oxygen tank. I do hope he is ok, and would love to do something to show him how much we appreciate him...as I can understand the reviewer's 'guilt' at asking him for an autograph without knowing how to thank him for all he's done...

mikebennidict

Reaction score
No reason for the guy to feel gulity.

As long as he was nice to Jerry and thanked him for signing his autograph.

Hopfully he wasn't pushy.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love you, Jerry Nelson!
You're one of my favorite Muppeteers. I wish you a full recovery. I'm sure the prayers of your fellow Muppeteers are with you. Since the Fraggle Rock movie is in development, it'd be nice if you would perform Gobo for the film just like you did in the series. I also liked the fact that you saw the stage adaptation of "Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas". I really hope you liked it. I hope you still keep in touch with the other Muppeteers.

Get well soon, Jerry!

Renee Angely

animal0606

Reaction score
Hope things go well for you Jerry. Jim, Frank yourself & others have been making us smile as kids for many years now you are making our kids smile & us still.I have never met you but from interviews I can honestly say your are an A+ classy guy just like Jim. you have the heart the size of six states & more. I wish you the best & hope you recover soon so you may once again bring joy to all with your amazingly passionate love of puppetry. Canada Loves you Jerry you are an Icon :sing::batty: :crazy:..etc.. Thank you

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I just heard Jerry's interview on The Point in Cape Cod. It was SO nice to hear him, although it sounds like he has some kind of oxygen tank with him if you listen closely in the background. I hope he gets back to performing soon.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:search: He sounded pretty good and in good spirits too. It sounds like he's given up his puppeteering duties for a while and that he's given the official hand-off for Floyd. :sing: I believe he's only doing some on-set voice work for the Count. :batty: I hope he can do the same for the Fraggle film. Nobody sounds like him and he really is much of the heart of Fraggle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.