How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me three. Glad to know he's doing fine adn that he can still provide the voices we all love.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's been through MC a few times, here and there, so I hope he'll come back soon and update us himself.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That'd be wonderful. I shall eagerly look forward to hearing from him again. :smile:

I wonder if he's bought a season 2 set of Muppet Show yet?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Oh My Lord!
The Jerry Nelson Posts On This Forum? That Is Soooooo Cool. I Genuinely Love Mr Nelsons Work And Really Believe Him To Be A Earth-bound God!
He Probably Has Know Idea Just How Close To Our Hearts We All Hold Him And The Positive Impact He Has Had On Our Lives.
Note To Jerry: Please Please Please Keep Doing What You Do And Take Care - Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories You Have Given Us!

dabauckham

Reaction score
Quick question: I was watching the Emmett Otter special feature the other night, and Jerry remarked that Emmett Otter was one of two favorite productions that he has been involved with. Does anyone know what his other favorite is?

I think it is wonderful that Jerry posts here, from time to time. Jerry, your fans love you. We hope that you are well.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Quick question: I was watching the Emmett Otter special feature the other night, and Jerry remarked that Emmett Otter was one of two favorite productions that he has been involved with. Does anyone know what his other favorite is?
Just an instinct but I have a feeling the other was Fraggle Rock, based on his interviews on the season 2 box set. He seemed to really be into that show. :coy: :excited: :smirk:

matleo

Reaction score
I was actually at a Henson function once where he said Fraggles was one of his two favorite projects to do with Muppets so I think it's a safe bet that Emmet and FR are the two faves.

And Jerry, if you read this, know that you're very much in our hearts and minds. You've shared so many wonderful characters with us and your craft and skill are an inspiration to many of us here. :sing: :batty: :smirk:

--Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh My Lord!
The Jerry Nelson Posts On This Forum? That Is Soooooo Cool. I Genuinely Love Mr Nelsons Work And Really Believe Him To Be A Earth-bound God!
He Probably Has Know Idea Just How Close To Our Hearts We All Hold Him And The Positive Impact He Has Had On Our Lives.
Note To Jerry: Please Please Please Keep Doing What You Do And Take Care - Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories You Have Given Us!
Yep, and if you read through the whole thread you can see his post(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.