how does this game work?

gonzosgirl

Reaction score
my mom just gave me this game called muppets for the game-boy colour(it's not spelled wrong i'm canadian) and i don't know what the story-line is. can someone please tell me? thanks!

MWoO

Reaction score
It's just called muppets?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
When you start a new game you see a movie. First you see a parade of Muppets enter the Muppet theater and Gonzo shuts the door. they go up to Bunsen's lab where they enter a time machine. Kermit and Animal are late and can't open the door. So the other muppets enter the time machine and are warped to different time eras. The machine's explosion opens the door and Kermit and animal go to the lab where Bunsen explains what happened. So Kermit and animal enter the machine and can choose wherethey want to go.

Also I can providea Dinosaur world walkthrough if anyone needs it.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes please... Along with whatever other walkthroughs for the rest of the game. Would like to know as much about this one as possible... Not to mention would also like to find a detailed walkthrough of Muppet Monster Adventure...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The game is very hard. I have beaten one world, though (the one where you rescue Sam the Eagle). At least you can choose which world you play, instead of polaying straight through and having to wait to get to another level.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Dinosaur world walkthorough: level 3

Keep walking right (the direction), across the screen avoiding/destroying all dinosaurs in your path until you get to a room with a little green enemy going back and forth.

Kill it and continue upwards.Follow the path of rocks up while avoid the flying enemies.

You will come to a point where you have 2 options, go in a cave or continue upwards. In the cave, there are assorted things like an extra life and some food to boost your health.IT IS'NT NECESSARY TO DO THIS.

Continue up the ropes/rocks. Duck under the next enemy to avoid it. Continue to the top of the mountain and you will find a room with platforms going up and down. Manuver yourself onto the one closest to you and when you're ready jump to the next, jump onto the next ledge and claim your prize:smile: .

I find this one to be the game's easiest level. About the Muppet Monster Adventure question, I could pobably find a link to a good walkthrough. It would take me forever to do that:smirk: , even though I have beaten it W/ 100% and my artwork in the gallery:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link... But I found it a bit brief and not as descriptive as I'd like. That's why I always ask people who've played through the game itself.

You could open up a new thread and devote one post to each level/stage's walkthrough... Either that, or post the rest for the game in question fright here.
Thanks anyway, have a good day.