How do I access my "Your News Feed/Likes/Account"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I just can't seem to find the "Your News Feed/Likes/Account" from my profile page. So how do the rest of you guys manage to link into that portion of your forum accounts? :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never even knew such a thing even existed. Ever since we switched from vBulletin to XenForo, I almost never visit any profile pages anymore. :smirk:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I just can't seem to find the "Your News Feed/Likes/Account" from my profile page. So how do the rest of you guys manage to link into that portion of your forum accounts? :confused:
Your customized news feed is here:

Your likes are under your latest activity page here:

Are these pages what you're looking for?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, neither of those were what I was looking for nor did they have a link to check my posts' related reactions.

I know when I'm on the forum main page, I can click on the link with my user name which then gives me a quick snapshot at the bottom of the page with my location, forum status, number of messages and reactions, and if someone else were the one reading the info they'd get links to either "Follow" or "Unfollow" and "Start a Conversation".
Should I click on the additional link with my user name in that snapshot, I then access my in-depth account... But all that has is an "About Tab" that lists the personal information associated with my account, a "Find Content Tab" that then lists the same thing as the pages you posted above listing the various places I've been either posting replies or simply watching.

Dunno how better to explain this since there's no other link to get at what I'm trying to access. Hope this helps. :sigh: