Homestar

Gonzo14

Reaction score
OK, if you have never been there, go to www.homestarrunner.com it has some funny stuff, here are my top 13 reccomendations (not in any order), but everything on that site is hilarious

The Newest Toon called "Cool Things"
Strong Bad E-Mail "Crying"
Strong Bad E-Mail "Funny"
Strong Bad E-Mail "Dragon"
Strong Bad E-Mail "Bottom 10"
Marzipan's Answering Machine Numer 7
Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon
Homestarloween Party
Homestar Presents" Presents
The Little Brudder Show
Lookin at a Thing in a Bag
Teen Girl Squad # 6
Teen Girl Squad # 9

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I Know, just look at the weird names of the characters

Homestar Runner
Strong Bad
Strong Sad
Strong Mad
The Cheat
Coach Z
Bubs
Homsar
The King of Town
The Poopsmith
Marzipan
Pom Pom (we haven't seen enough pom pom lately)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I really like Homestar Runner. Homsar is a very funny and underused character. My favorite Strong bad E-mails are "fifty emails", "interview", and "the bird" (I think that's the title... it's where he is asked if he can give the bird while wearing boxing gloves).

My favorite holiday short is The Best Decemberween Ever. The House That Gave Sucky Treats is a very funny title but not as good as I had expected. I also lie the King Of Town short.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, the Teen Girl Sqaud's are hilarious as well

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oy, I ADORE Homestar Runner!! Cool tapes are cool... I've been a fan for over a year now, I think. My favourite emails are Sibbie, Funny, Personal Favourites (and it has that sweet guitar riff at the beginning and SB says, now what key did I press to get that? And at the end if you press q (I think it's q, anyhow) it plays that riff), Sugarbob, English Paper, Japanese Cartoon, The "I LIKE IT MOST WHEN YOU HARM YOUR FRIENDS" one, the dangeresque 2 one, the "SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SOMEDAY, Awexome cross 98! Old people and children not allowed! etc." one, and SO many others!

I used to be able to do a mean Coach Z accent, too. And I was okay at Marzipan. And I RULE and Homsar. ^__^ I <3 him!

** is Homestar crazy**

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I do a Great Homsar and Strong Mad, and a pretty good The Cheat (for those of you who don't know, The Cheat always "the" infront of the name, even out of context like, "hey the cheat"