Hi, I'm new here!

Kazzie

Reaction score
Hi there all
I am new to this forum and looking forward to taking part in everything. I have loved the Muppets for years since watching them every Saturday with my Grandad.

So hi everyone have a good weekend!!
Kazzie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kazzie,

We have at least one other forum member from Hastings. Welcome!

So did you two use to watch the Muppet Show together? Do you have any specific memories or episodes that stand out. It's always great to hear early memories of what people remember from watching the shows for the first time.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Kazzie! Glad to have you. That's cool that you and your grandpa used to watch the Muppets together. There's plenty of fun to be found on this forum, so hope you enjoy yourself!
Erin

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Hey Kazzie, and welcome! I'm pretty new myself, but I can tell you - it's dang good here! So many Muppets fans all in one place! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Let's see if you'll trully last in this place.

Question 1; Do you know me in anyway at all?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Warnings:

Never say the word Muffins.

And now for the most scarey thing that a member can do to another mebers thread.

"Here catch this Muffin."

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
*goes long* I caught it! Hmmm... A little early for breakfast, but what the hey. Mmmmm, blueberry! :smile:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hola, Kazzie!!! I SOOO love that name!!!!! :big_grin: Welcome to the board!!!! Please ignore Beau the Muffin Thrower, he's insane. Hey, Beau!!!!! Chocolate chip, over here!!!!