Herry Monster appreciation thread

Erine81981

Reaction score
I loved Herry too. He's one of my favorite characters of all. Thats why I have him. Grover and Cookie Monsters as my three roomate for the dorms. He's Birthday was just yesterday. I hope they bring him back in the next season as a main character again. I have the the stuff toy that was brought out back in the days.

Splurge

Reaction score
For what it's worth:

Certainly on the available commercial VHS's, many of which will soon be, if not already, on DVD, which were put out in the last two decades...

Certainly among those there are a good amount of Herry Monster scenes. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Splurge said:
For what it's worth:

Certainly on the available commercial VHS's, many of which will soon be, if not already, on DVD, which were put out in the last two decades...

Certainly among those there are a good amount of Herry Monster scenes. :smile:
Monster Hits is a good video for fans of Herry Monster. He hosts the video and appears in three of the songs (four, if you count his appearance in C Is For Cookie).

I haven't seen it, but I know that Herry Monster also had a big part in We All Sing Together.

Other videos with Herry Monster skits include Learning About Letters, Play-Along Gmes And Songs, and Sesame Streets 25th Birthday: A Musical Celebration.