Hensonville Ideas

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*pats Ed on the back*

That's why I was pretty sure if you wanted a Facebook game, it'd have to be a generalized parody of the Muppets and not technically anything that would have Chamberlain showing up on your doorstep with a subpoena. I loved the HP thing, but I was pretty sure the author didn't have permission. I'd hate to tick off the bread and butter of our imagination. I mean, you'd not only be angering the Hensons but the Mouse and Sesame Street as well. Outside of an official FB game, it's just not feasible from a fan standpoint. Maybe any of those three companies could be persuaded to make their own official ones (making your own Sesame Street would be neat). It would be a miracle to get them to allow a crossover universe. There is definitely a future in the idea, we're just not on their payrolls.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The Dorms part of the University District has been altered. You can see the updated map here.

Instead of 12 houses per street, all of the current Dorm residents will be placed in Buildings 1, 2, or 3 on Chapman Court. Each Dorm Building takes up two acres. There will be four apartments per floor and there will be three floors per building. Each apartment is equipped with 5 rooms for beds or office or whatever, a living room, a couple of bathrooms, and a laundry room. Each apartment is a quarter of an acre, so it's the size of an average American suburban house, I suppose. Each apartment opens out into a central Common Room, taking up half an acre, I think. The common room has two narrow hallways to the north and south of the building. The common room is equipped with a large kitchen and dining area, gaming items, bookshelves, several computer desks with high end computers, and a home theater system. In the northeast corner of the common room is an elevator to facilitate reaching other floors. The north exit is also connected to a fire escape stairway that reaches all the way to the roof. Each bedroom has two windows and the living room has six windows.

On Mazzarino End, the Poolhouse is on the southern side of the street and is 100 Mazzarino End. East of the Poolhouse, 102 Mazzarino End, is Everybody Eats.

As far as I'm aware, these are the only changes needed to the map.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question: Does the updated map show just the dorms buildings as redrawn? Or does it have that redone element + the entire rest of the town? Just wondering before transfering some posts to the new HV Guide thread, unless you want to post it there yourself... LMK Kells. Thanks as always.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The only changes was the redone Dorms section as described in the post above yours. Everything else is the same.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... But it does show the entire town with the changes to the dorms buildings right?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yes, the map shows the changes I described, which is why I put up a new link in the post. The map is exactly the same aside from the changes I made. I'll try to finish up the brochures today.
edit: You need the new link from the post where I put up the changes, as the old link is no longer available since I took down the old map.