Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: *angrily tries her best not to show tears in front of her man, exhaling like a bull* I'm so sorry for keepin' you waitin', honey. That 'mook' tossed a bowl of hot soup at my face. I'm so sorry about tonight. =/

Angie: Wheee! That was fun. ^^ *at the counter* I would like vanilla bean scoop, along with a rocky road scoop, and an ice cream soda with Dr. Pepper....please? :B Yay!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Johnny: *To Lefty* Back off of my woman! *to Linda* It's alright, sweetheart. *slashes his coffee on Lefty* :3

---

Gonzo: I'll have a watermelon and chocolate sundae!

Liza: One chocolate chip cone, please. :smile:

Random Whatnot Teen: *flatly* Coming right up. *sighs*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: >.> *sneers at Lefty* Haw! XP Look at da mook! :stick_out_tongue: *gives Johnny a wan smile*

(seconds later)

*to Teeth* I'd thought so....yeah it wasn't that bad, I just overreacted, I guess. XP Eh, I don' need any hospital, I think an icepack would be just fine. Thanks again, Too'--eeth :3

Angie: Thanks! Yay! That sounds delicious! ^_^ Lets find a seat...hopefully they'll have bendy straws :B

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Johnny: *prompty ignores Lefty* You sure you're okay, bambina? :/

---

Whatnot Teen: *dully* Here is your ice cream. Have a nice day. -___-

Liza: Yay! *noms*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: :3 I'm sure I'm gonna be aright, bello....ow! Eh, mi scusi. X3

(couple minutes later)

*take the icepack from Teeth* Thank you so much. The icepack would totally help. And, I think I'll have a light salad with a touch of Italian dressin'. :3

Angie: *noms on icy creamy* Yum-Yum! ^_^

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Johnny: I'll have a BLT, thanks. Hey Linda, where did the old porker go? :stick_out_tongue:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Linda Mezzo: Who, Julius Strangepork? O__o I think I heard from Linko that he moved back to his homeland in Germany. I don't really know him well, but I guess he was kinda homesick.

So...anything new, honey? ;3

Katzi428

Reaction score
on phone Great thank you..and you have a good day too!Bye!hangng phone up and flailing arms excitedly like Kermit YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
Everyone stares at me
Grover:Kathy..what in the world were you just doing?
Robin starts laughing a little I think she was trying to do my Uncle Kermit's excited arm wave.Uh Mom? I don't mean to hurt your feelings but it...er...doesn't work with human arms.
No?
Robin:No. Don't be hurt,OK? What are you excited about?The calendar?
Yeah.I just got off the phone with the book store. It should be here by Tuesday,I think. She said 24 hours.But I'm thinking since today's Sunday, they don't deliver.
Robin:That's great news!starts to flail his own arms but then stops and gives me a hug
hugging him It's OK Robin..you're not being a showoff.
Robin: Nah. Want Uncle Kermit to autograph the calendar?
It's okay. I already have an autograph of him and Mr. Henson.
Robin:But that's not a personal one!
Robin...it's all right!Really!
Robin:Okay.Can I go call Uncle Kermit?
Sure!But first let him know nothing's wrong.I don't want him panicking.
Robin:Gotcha!Thank you.
Prairie:I'm glad you're finally getting that calendar,Kath.
Rosita:Me too!
Goodness knows I've waited long enough for it. I can't believe I was on the phone for so long last night! Good thing I didn't need to use the bathroom!
Everyone laughs
Chef:Well..yu culd hef mede hur wait if yu had tu gu.
No Chef...you don't do something like that. Besides she was very nice. I was having trouble with one of the numbers on the card and the computer wouldn't take it.So she had to type it in by hand.
Chef:Oh.
a very angry looking Robin returns
Robin:I hate her...I hate her...I hate her..I hate her so bad!
(Time to turn maternal)
Hate's a strong word Robin. Use the word "dislike"
Robin's near tears
OK sweetie c'meretaking Robin on my lap I'm guessing this "she" you're talking about is Miss Piggy?
Robin nods Mom snif I was lookin' forward to talkin' to snif Uncle Kermit an'snif she told me that he wasn't there. snif Then she says that Uncle Kermitstarts sobbing
Calm down honey...calm down rocking him take deep breathspatting him on the back...gradually he calms down OK...now she said that your Uncle Kermit....
Robin:doesn't have time for me. That's why I was sent here! That's not the truth is it Mom?
It most certainly is not! Your Uncle Kermit and your parents wanted you to have a decent education and the nearest school was here in Hensonville!I oughta ...oohh..Robin..your Uncle Kermit loves you SO much!
the phone rings
So help me if that's Miss Piggy...I have a few choice words for her!picking up the phone Hello?
Kermit:Er...Kathy?
Hello Kermit.Listen Robin is extremely upset right now
Kermit:And has a right to be. What Piggy told him is a flat out lie.And she willapologize to him,won't she?
In the background I hear Yes I will
Kermit...she owes an apology to me as well.Robin's like a son to me. And Miss Piggy was like a bully to him when she said all that stuff to him. When Robin was crying it broke my heart to see him like that.So after she speaks to Robin I'd like a few words with her.
Kermit:I think that can be arranged.May I please speak to Robin?
Sure.And I'm sorry I answered the phone the way I did.
Kermit:That's okay.
All right. Here's Robin.handing the phone to Robin then going to get a drink of water & thinking of what I'm going to to say to Miss Piggy.
Prairie:You all right?
Not really. If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.Nobody hurts my kids! Even if they're a pig and can karate chop you into next week. Words can do just as much damage!
Prairie:You tell 'er Kath!
going back to the living room where Robin's on the phone. Then,seeing that I'm there,he tells Kermit that I am,tells Kermit that he loves him and says good bye and hands the phone to me
Kermit:Kathy....Piggy apologized to Robin.You still want to talk to her?
Yes Kermit I do.
Kermit:All right then.
Miss Piggy:Hello Kath....
Miss Piggy ,normally I'm a nice person but right now I am furious with what you did to Robin! Don't you ever do anything like that to him again,do you understand? Have you ever heard of the No Bullying Policy?That doesn't just go for schools like Robin's. That goes for everywhere and everyone!Not just kids,but adults too!
Miss Piggy:But I didn't bully him!
Your words Piggy.Telling him his uncle doesn't want him around.Did Kermit tell you that?No. Kermit and his parents sent him here for a better education than he could get in the swamp or near the Theater.Nobody hurts my kids,are we clear on that from now on?
Miss Piggy:What kids?Robin's not yours!
I'm his legal guardian when he's living here. Just as Kermit was when Robin was living at the Theater. So DON'T MESS WITH ME! You may think that your karate chopping helps.Not so. Now....are you going to be nasty and lie to Robin again?
Miss Piggy:N-no.
Good. Now may I speak to Kermit?
Miss Piggy:Yes..you may...handing the phone over
Kermitcovering mouthpiece Piggy we'll talk later you can leave...waiting until door shuts Holy cow Kathy!What did you say to her?All I heard was a female voice practically lighting into Piggy from one end and the only two things Piggy said was something about her not bullying Robin and Robin not being yours?
Ohhh Kermit. That pig had it coming to her! I told her about the anti bullying act and she better not pull that bullspit on Robin again plus a few other things.
Kermit:Well I think you fixed her!laughing Anyway..on a happier note.Robin said that you ordered a calendar of me?
Yeah..I did. He didn't tell you about the happy arm wave did he?
Kermit:I think you just did,Kath!Sorry but humans can't do it.
So says Robin. Ah well.
Kermit:Well anyway,I'd better get back to work and confront Miss Piggy. Give my nephew a hug for me and save one for yourself OK?
laughing Same goes for you Kermit. Take care.Bye.
Kermit:Bye.
hanging up the phone and noticing that everyone is staring again
Now what?
Everyone cheers
Robin:Wow Mom!I've never seen you so mad!You sure told Miss Piggy off!
But that doesn't mean you should ,kiddo.hugging him That's from your Uncle Kermit.
Chef:Und I thought I hed a tempur! Wow Kethy!
Prairie raising my arm in championship mode Kathy-1...Miss Piggy -0!
Well like I said...nobody messes with my kids!
Rosita:And you sure meant it!Wow...you were like a mama lion protecting her cub!
laughing a bit Wouldn't exactly say I have the claws for itexamining my fingernails
Grover:Nobody would ever call you shy,Kathy. That's the truth!
I'll admit if I ever had to face Miss Piggy in the theater or any other place,she'd karate chop me from here to Kingdom Come!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs... *Whooping noises are heard.

Me: Boys, you know I loves me some BBQ ribs.
:batty: Yes, ve do.
Me: But today we're switchin' things up a little.
UD: Oh? How so?
Me: Ravens just finished beating up the Chiefs. So Count, rev up the Countmobile... We're gonna head out to the big Double E. And since I be famished, we're loadin' up on rice & beans and crabcakes!
*Spooks' eyes light up: Crabcakes?
Me: Yep yep yep yep yep. And some corn chowder too.

*All get washed and dressed and head on out to get their feed on.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFvkhzkS4bw

Linda
Mezzo
How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, ’n’ how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, ’n’ how many times must the cannonballs fly
Before they’re forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind