Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: Raquel? I have a surprise for you...close your eyes. :3

Raquel Porkbelly: awww! But you didn't have to do this for me. ^_^

Link Hogthrob: But, you don't even know what the surprise is....well, close your eyes, and I'll lead you.

Raquel Porkbelly: ok, I'm ready.*puts blindfold on*

Link leads Raquel into their bedroom, where he shows Raquel a mini narrow room that he bought for their apartment that's gonna be the baby's nursery. Link then removes Rocky's blindfold as see proceeds into the room.

Raquel Porkbelly: *speechless* Link? D-did you spent all of your...you've spent all of your time...did you do the construction, or....

Link Hogthrob: Don't you just like the new polished wooden floors? Now, look what I have in this envelope, we also have a health insurance plan for the little sausage roll, and a rocking chair, as well.

Raquel Porkbelly: *cries tears of joy* OMG!.....already? =D *opens the envelope* =DDDDDD Thank you so much! *squeezes Linkz*

Link Hogthrob: Porkchop, your words don't share the appreciation like your love. :3

Raquel Porkbelly: The new l'il baby is now gonna be comfortable and secure at home. <33 *pats her tum tum* XP

*OOC: Yeppers! Room 17 has a new little room which is going to be the nursery for the baby ^__^*

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: Awwww! I'm so happy for ya'll! Group hug! *pulls Link and Rocky into a hug*

Camilla: *cooes at the adorableness*

Gonzo: I'll never get women and babies...

Camilla: >.>...

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- I had no idea she was going to burn them! But, she was trying to help. Maybe I'll try a few of these books in here.

Ojo- (calls from her room) NOT WAR AND PEACE!

Me- I thought you were asleep! (to Zoot) Uh, anyway, I paid alot for those posters!

Ojo- (sarcastically) $10! Oooooooooh! :coy:

Me- Go to bed, Ojo! (to Zoot) Anyway, I don't like seeing anything burn. Plus, when I watch movies or read books, I take them seriously.

Ojo- Which explains why she cried during Toy Story 3!

Me- OJO!

Tutter- (scurries back inside) Someone help! Ailie's out cold!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Get the tissues ready!

Me- If I come in there...

Ojo- (giggles) OK OK OK

Me- (to Zoot) I'll give it a try! Well, I'll try it tomorrow. I'm tired...

Ojo- (starts to say something)

Me- (warningly) Ojo.... (picks up Gone with the Wind book) I really hope Ailie's okay. I hope that she knows that I'm willing to try whatever she'll give me for the next month. If I get through this, I owe her alot. I owe you too, Zoot. Thank you.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: Awww...thanks everyone *joins in group hug* We're so excited. :3

Link Hogthrob: I would have to agree with Gonzo, hun. ;3

Raquel Porkbelly: *facepalm*
>___>

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *to 'milla* See? I'm not the only one!

Liza and Camilla: >.>

Gonzo: But-

L & C: >:I...

Gonzo: D: Neh! T.T No one understands me.

Liza: Pssh. I'd be scared if they did.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: ditto! T.T

Link Hogthrob: ^w^ *hugs Rocky*

Rocky: >___>

*OOC: Sleepy time! XP Nighty Nite, everyone :3*

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *blink blink*...Truth or Dare anybodeh?

Camilla: *facewing*

Gonzo: Let's do it! :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Kathy? You do know Robin's uncle Kermit is with Piggy and Catherine in Apt. 13 over in the Frank Townhouse right? Though it wouldn't hurt to call him, we haven't seen them in ages. And I'm sooooo wanting KG to get updated. *Sigh.

Oh well. LMK if you or Robin need help with anything.
Exciting things will hopefully be starting next week or so. :big_grin:
I haven't seen Catherine (Ru) in quite a while. So I thought she went A.W.O.L. & Kermit Piggy Fozzie etc are back at the Muppet Boarding House.I'll check to see when she last posted.
Robin & I are doing just fine.:smile: (Took quite awhile for me to find the original green color though.But I found it anywho.)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (yawns and stretches, smiling): You guys ... you're really too much.

Pearl (slapping Spike's hand away from the stove): What's the mattah, sugah?

Kelly (smiling): I dreamed a couple of nights ago that I was watching Law & Order: SVU --.

Spike (whispers to Pearl): Here it comes ....

Kelly: -- and Stabler looked at the camera, like he was staring straight at my soul, winked, and said there would be a special guest star ... and Spike walks in. *giggles*

Spike (sighs)

Kelly: And then last night, I dreamed I went to Disney World, and at some restaurant they were playing "Tarpit of Love" and I was like, "Hey, that's Pearl" ... and then you walked out of the kitchen ... and then Spike showed up ....

Pearl (laughs and nods): Yessir ... I truly am detectin' a theme, here....

Status
Not open for further replies.