Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (jumps up and down): Yay for plot-holes! *spine cracks* Ow. *sits* Anybody got a cursed back brace or something? Maybe an ice pack? @_@

Pearl (laughs at Camilla): I take it he's spoken for, huh? *winks at Gonzo* As I always say, "whatever works". *laughs*

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *starts laughing also*

Gonzo: Uhh...yah. *sticks red wigs on S&W* Look, it's the Weasley twins! The really old, crabby Weasley Twins!

Camilla: *still glaring at Pearl*

S&W: -.-

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Well, they look younger...and creepier.

Wembley-This is fun!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (pats Camilla on the head): Don't worry, hon. I don't steal anyone's love. *winks* If you're finger-lickin' good ta him, that's all I need ta know. There's certainly more birds in the flock, sugah.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (strokes her chins): Y'know, you may just have a point there. He sure is somethin' when he's a-rantin' 'bout what he believes in, misinformed as it is. *smiles* Reminds me of mah brothah Earl in a .... O_O You know what? I don't think ... *shudders* It was a neat idea, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: We could give you a bottle of Skelegro, but that stuff tastes a bit nasty.
UD: Sam? Hmm, I recall him mentioning something about a family once... A daughter who shames him because of her dating an owl I think.
*Continues mixing potions.
*Ed gets a clove of garlic and wolfsbane for the Sleep of Death for Snape's next class.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sniffles): Well, if I can't get anything, someone has to carry me back home. :smile:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: ^^ Glad you like it.

Gonzo: >:3 *sneaks up behind Zoot*....NINJA HUUUUUG!

Status
Not open for further replies.