HENSON WING IS TRUE!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Got 2 See It! Plus Mom took photos, too. She had a great time in the World Of Puppetry preview, though feels sad about her 'close friends' behind the glass. :jim: OMG, so many most-prized highlighted stuff--even one of Slackbot's FB friends thought Clueless Morgan was lost. He must've been among the found objects from the storage so long ago. All the more reason this has to be BIG NEWS for any fansite!

BTW, to answer your question, muppetspot, you'd be surprised to see Sherlock Hemlock & Roosevelt Franklin.

Is anyone still going to the big opening this Sat? Like I said before, my family isn't comfortable with big crowds, & we need an MC member to report for us. :search:
I wish I could go but, I live on the west coast show pictures please. Also what's in Ernie hands.

123Sunny

Reaction score
I think Ernie is holding the missing bottlecap from Bert's board?

:confused:

123Sunny

Reaction score
Thank you, I thought it was his Rubber Ducky. Also why isn't Rubber Ducky with Ernie.
your welcome. The fact that there's a cap missing from Bert's board, otherwise it is a bit hard to tell. and there must be a Duckie somewhere in there, what's a Muppet exibit without the most famous toy of all?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
your welcome. The fact that there's a cap missing from Bert's board, otherwise it is a bit hard to tell. and there must be a Duckie somewhere in there, what's a Muppet exibit without the most famous toy of all?
You know it would be cool with got a Muppet exhibit with characters and a lot their props from their sketch with them.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be cool, but again, that might make my Mom upset more because they're not moving. :frown:

123Sunny

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be cool, but again, that might make my Mom upset more because they're not moving. :frown:
I know exactly what you mean, it would be so odd to see them still as statues when we are so used to see them moving and full of life

Still
I WANNA THEM IN PERSON IT WOULD BE SO COOOL!!!
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

ftnpro

Reaction score
I'm about to get on a plane to Atlanta to attend the museum opening. Can't wait to see the new museum- not just the puppets but how they're presented... and just being around Muppet fans in general. Yayyyyy (Kermit arms flailing) yyyyy!

ftnpro

Reaction score
Is anyone still going to the big opening this Sat? Like I said before, my family isn't comfortable with big crowds, & we need an MC member to report for us. :search:
I'm going tomorrow (camera snapping away). Anyone else going to be there?