Henson Screening at UCB NYC

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
Theres going to be a show at the UCB East in NYC This Thursday 8.6.2012 where they will be showing some Henson-related things! My friend is running it. They can't announce what will be playing there yet but I can promise it will be some good stuff! And on top of that, it's free!

Heres the official description of the show:

"Do you like going to the Movies for FREE?

Then come to UCBeast this THURSDAY night at 11pm and see the SECRET MOVIE SHOW!

Here’s the deal: each week, we pick an awesome movie and then you show up and we tell you what it is and then YOU get to watch it for FREE.

THIS THURSDAY's SECRET MOVIE isn't a movie. That is to say, it will be a "MOVIE SHOW" but it won't be a single feature film but a selection of shorter works.

Perhaps we are tipping our hat to say that this week's SECRET MOVIE SHOW is devoted to a handful of works by a certain someone you might know as SCHMIM SCHMENSON.

If you find yourself unable to crack our code, here is an extra clue: He (or She) was the creator of THE SCHMUPPETS.

There is still some guesswork to be done, however, as this person was quite prolific and exactly which works we will be showing won't be revealed until the night. But feel free to guess away.

And no, this person had nothing to do with SCHMEAKERS OR SCHMERNGULLY.

THE SECRET MOVIE SHOW
THURSDAY
11pm
UCBeast (Ave A and 3rd Street)
FREE

http://east.ucbtheatre.com/shows/view/3171

This is a part of a new film series the UCB has created called the SECRET MOVIE SHOW hosted by myself, JD Amato, Mike Roth, and Ryan Karels. Every Thursday we will be showing a new movie at 11pm and it's completely free to attend.

Unfortunately due to circumstances we are unable to explicitly promote which film is being screened, but we release that information using discreet methods."

Anyone in NYC on Thursday should definitely make a reservation and come out! It's going to be a good time!

AND IT'S FREE

See you there!