Henson Panel at Comic-Con

Land Strider

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the YouTube links!! I was at that panel and was just about to say that I WISH the Improv clip, and more, would be aired somewhere, or put out on DVD, but at least now I can see it again and show friends! It had me laughing so hard I was bumping in to the complete strangers sitting next to me!

Regarding the Fraggle Rock movie, Lisa's reply was in response to a question someone asked, so they had nothing prepared to show us about it. She made sure to get across the point that, while she loves the idea and hopes they will do a Fraggle movie, they first need to get through the Dark Crystal sequel production, which is still a long way off for that. So FR is a long long long way off, and nothing has even been started on it.

A great panel, though, all in all!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Gol-durnit! Why did I have to watch those? I always get teary whenever Jim talks, but especially when that quote of his is shown (the one about leaving this world a little bit better).

Great stuff! I need to hurry up and have a kid so I can plaster Henson clothes all over him or her!

:smile:
Anthony

Laszlo

Reaction score
Wwwoooowwww!!!!

But those concepts of Kensho and Thurma were pretty bad. Sorry Mr. Froud!
Thurma looked much better on that preview pic someone posted on AINT IT COOL NEWS.