help!!!!

confused muppet

Reaction score
does anyone know of or where i can get hold of a toy or a cuddly toy of the bean bunny in The Muppet Christmas Carol??????
its driving me crazy, i cant find out anything anywhere???

any help will be much appreciated!!!!
thankyou

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
confused muppet said:
does anyone know of or where i can get hold of a toy or a cuddly toy of the bean bunny in The Muppet Christmas Carol??????
its driving me crazy, i cant find out anything anywhere???

any help will be much appreciated!!!!
thankyou
they sell an adorable Bean Bunny doll here in CA at disney land...it's the only place I've ever seen the lil guy!
hope this helps a bit?.?
:smile:

confused muppet

Reaction score
Thankyou, but i live in england!!!!
am coming to america in june, but to florida so hopefully they will sell them there, thankyou for your help!!!!!!

much appreciated!

muppetperson

Reaction score
You dont have to wait till june.You can always mail order direct from Disney's Deliverears Ph 18003624533 or do a search on ebay "bean bunny muppets" where there are currently 4 for sale around US$20 each.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with a question?

I have the muppet moments video and absolutly adore the sketch with the dancing hose/vacuum pipes, can anyone tell me anything about it, especially the name of the music that plays because it is totally stuck in my head and I want it as a track on my computer.

I don't pretend to be a muppets expert, its been a while since I saw anything except that one video but I have always loved the series and now I know that dvds are available I plan to start watching again.

Can anyone help me? :confused:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Wheeler said:
I have the muppet moments video and absolutly adore the sketch with the dancing hose/vacuum pipes, can anyone tell me anything about it, especially the name of the music that plays because it is totally stuck in my head and I want it as a track on my computer.

I don't pretend to be a muppets expert, its been a while since I saw anything except that one video but I have always loved the series and now I know that dvds are available I plan to start watching again.

Can anyone help me? :confused:
you really should have made a new post for this queston.
but the sketch you are talking about is called Java I am pretty sure that's the name of the tune they dance to also....and that is what the 2 muppets in the sketch are called also The Java Muppets.
In 2005 Palisades toys included sculpts of them with there action figure of Lips from the Muppets action figure line.
Also you are very lucky to have that Muppet Moments Video it is very rare.
sorry I was looking for a clip on youtube.com of it but couldn't find anything.