Help with Making Home Movies

Rose

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a home movie to send to one of my brothers who lives far from me, but I'm having troubles. I went to I tunes and downloaded a song that I wanted to use in the video but for soeme reason the windows movie maker dose not reconise the file. Any suggestions on how I can fix it?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
try looking online for something like "free __ to mp3 converter", with the blank being whatever song file it's currently in

another option is to find the song on youtube and use a youtube downloader program to just grab it from there

either way, you're gonna have to convert it to something usable

Rose

Reaction score
I'm not fimlure with converting files. The only thing I converted was pictures, so it can't be much differnt from that.

Rose

Reaction score
I have another question about movie making. I'm useing windows movie maker to create my videos. I don't quite get what I'm doing or not doing to get it to work. when I finish a video it plays fine in the movie maker but when I go to publish it or send it anyplace the video parts are either missing or they cant be reconised any reason why this is happinging?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've only ever been able to save Movie Maker files into .wmv files. The problem is, not everybody accepts those, just as MM doesn't let you use stuff from iTunes or whatever. Heck, I even need a youtube converter, because MM won't accept the flash or whatever they are files that youtube videos are. If your computer comes with some sort of converter or DVD maker or something, you might want to try that. My computer (Windows 7, HP Pavilion dv5) came with Windows DVD maker and Roxio something or other. If you have a fairly recent computer, explore the different programs and see which one might do what you want done.