Help with Dr. Teeth's clothing?

Fusionfaris

Reaction score
Hi there everyone! I've completed a Dr. Teeth replica that has his 80's/90's attire, but I've been recently been doing my best to restore him to his 70's appearance. His classic pink fluffy top hat has been finished and attached, but I have no idea what his fur jacket is made of! I would assume some kind of aligned tassel-like material, but I have no idea what it would be called. If anyone knows what the material is called your help will be greatly appreciated, and I'll do my best to see if I can post pictures of him in his original clothing!
:big_grin:

ashkent

Reaction score
I think this is the one you mean.

At an educated guess on something I have done in the past, I would probably think it will come under fringe material. If you search on ebay for something along the lines of pink fringe or trim material and there will be some come up - you will be able to refine a search once you know exactly what people are calling it. I haven't got access to ebay at the minute or I would try and post a link to some.

It usually is just a long thin strip of material with a lot of what looks like string when you then would build up from the bottom so that after a few layers the next layer is always obscuring the material strip beliow it - a bit like when building hair with Ostrich feathers.

Hope this is of help