Help stop Dolphin Shows in NJ!

pezbalubah

Reaction score
If anybody else here has any interest in fighting evil, then please check out my online petition and sign it! Even if you've seen dolphin shows and have ignorantly enjoyed them as many people have, take a look at the petition and learn some of the dark truths behind these shows. You also don't have to be from New Jersey. If you want to look at it from a puppet fan's perspective, this is a show that is preventing shows of talent such as puppet shows, magicians, etc. from being in theme parks due to budget restrictions.

http://www.petitiononline.com/stopSFGA/petition.html

Thank You!
-Jamie

Tonichelle

Reaction score
if what this petition says is true... will this also go against Sea World? the dolphins there look pretty healthy to me

matleo

Reaction score
I don't know how true ot would stay to Sea World. teh difference between Sea World and GA is that Sea World is a bit more of a preservation who turns it's profits back on helping and preservign the wildlife. I don't think that's as true for GA. I've signed.

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Consider your petition signed. (What went on there with that whole "message board" deal? Geez...)

-SPEEGS

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though basically, I'm not for animal cruelty, I think in the wild is pretty awful too. I'm not sure, but local aquariums rescue animals in danger. Too bad these folks don't. But in the wild, dolphins are often caught by TUNA fishers, and sometimes eaten by other animals. Basically this dicision is between a humiliating death performing joylessly for yocals, and dying being wrongfully eaten.

COnsider your petition signed.

btw, you may want to check up on those false voided entries.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Thanks for signing! Unforunately there were some signatures of employees of the park (who happen to be friends with the trainer) that made up ridiculous lies about me, and defending the show by saying the trainer treats the dolphins nicely... because she talks to them in a high pitched voice and rubs their bottle nosed beaks.... but doens't feed them unless they perform tricks... It's truly sad.