Help Putting on a Muppet-Styled Puppet Show

SilverSands2

Reaction score
Sorry. My login was banned for spam that was not my intention I just made the mistake of posting in too many threads and was just looking for the right place to find the feedback I am looking for.

How do you think a puppet variety show like the old Muppet Show would do in a big city like Las Vegas. The show would incorporate various types of puppets and live actors as they interact with an intimate audience with skits, music, dance, jokes, video clips, ect. A themed show would also incorporate a special designed stage and special effects. There would be perhaps one to seven puppeteers and/or actors on stage at a time. A specially designed children's theatre could draw on the tourists and locals. I don't really know if such shows exist today. Most puppet theaters or birthday party puppeteers rely on one or two puppeteers performing a typical play and Vegas performers such as Terry Fator are one man ventrilloquist shows. Let me know what you think, if you have knowledge of anything like this out there or if you have any suggestions.
Thank You.
Rene

crazy chris

Reaction score
I wish Disney would do it with the muppets... id get on a plane tomorrow!

cc

Frank E Stein

Reaction score
There are a couple of puppet shows that are designed for adults. The big one is "Stuffed and Unstrung". I know the show tours, I am unsure if they have played Vegas or not. I would travel to see the Muppets.