Help needed placing these old episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
I JUST found out, the other episode is 2622.

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Tony, I think you're referring to "What's My Part?: Foot." But yeah, I remember seeing that when I was a youngster, but I didn't remember Professor Hastings during that time. And it's funny that they still showed these clips with forgotten characters during that time.
I talked with Boobergorg last night, and brought up a trade after asking for his help ID'ing the episodes. We've worked out a deal--he'll get a copy of the disc as soon as my friend can burn one. (It's a shame this computer can't handle DVDs...*shrug*)
I know so; forum member rjschex had these episodes, and listed descriptions. Here's what he posted:

#2621 (B-J-9) adult cast members appear as children--including a young Gordon with a fake mustache!
News Flash: Cinderella / B-bug / Old Woman who lived in a nine / Teeny Little Superguy-going to school / What's My Part (recognize the logo? It was the "Remembering Game" sign!) / "Everybody Sleeps" / Typewriter Guy: Jump / Waiter!-number 9 special / debut of "Wanda Falbo" (dog) / limerick-Beard / "J Friends" (I caught a blooper here! On the word "jump" in the final stanza, when the green muppet jumps, the forehead of one of the muppeteers is visible!) / Willie Wimple--THE SAME SKETCH SHOWN ON TWO CONSECUTIVE SHOWS!

#2622 (H-M-6)
Mouse-mud-mother / animated alphabet with jazz trumpet music / Typewriter Guy-Hand / Pinball #6 / NewsFlash: Miss Muffet

ssetta

Reaction score
I know so; forum member rjschex had these episodes, and listed descriptions. Here's what he posted:
WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I do not EVER want to hear that name mentioned on this forum again! He is Gone, GONE, GONE! He is NEVER coming back. Period. PARAGRAPH.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Please accept my heartfelt apologies for stirring up hard feelings--to ssetta for thanking a banned member, and to jonnytbird/BooberGorg for mentioning our file trade here, rather than in private messages. In any case, I appreciate the help I've received from those of you who replied...and hope I can withdraw gracefully from this awkward situation.

ssetta

Reaction score
Umm, okay, let me explain this.

Rjschex wasn't actually BANNED. What happened was, he had a collection of like 100 episodes from between 1988-1992. And everyone was so eager to trade with him, and some people, myself included, kept pestering him and asking him when he was going to start trading? And I think he realized that he cannot trade all of those episodes with everyone on MC. Think of how much work it would be. It would be too much for him to handle. And also, I think he's about the same age as SS is, and he has a job and everything. Last I heard, he was actually working on a novel, so he really doesn't have time to trade SS episodes like we do. And he realized he couldn't handle it, so he basically just drove away from MC.