Help me with this character!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hello reader of this post. I was wondering if you could do me a little favour. Please click on "Collectibles" [it pains me to spell it like that as I'm british and we spell it with an 'a'] and look at the muppets along the top of the screen. The muppet above the word "Collectibles" is.... who?

Over here we used to have a show called Rainbow with a puppet character called Zippy who looked exactly like that except with a zip on his mouth. So if someone would click Collectibles and look at the second muppet along (then tell me who it is) I would really 'preciate it!

ps. IT SHOULD BE SPELLED WITH AN "A". COLLECTABLES

Frogster

Reaction score
He's in the Wilkin's coffee commercials. If you look at Boober Gorgs picture in the top left, you'll see what he looks like. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
WILKINS: "What do you think of Wilkins coffe?*

WONTKINS: "I never really liked it"

Wilkins blows up Wontkins with a canon. He turns teh canon to the camera.

WILKINS: "And what do you thnk of Wilkins coffee?"

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
actually,

ps. IT SHOULD BE SPELLED WITH AN "A". COLLECTABLES
Actually, Webster's dictionary says it can be spelt either way. :smile:

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Also fellow British person, I think Wilkins can be seen in some clips on the "Muppets Celebration of 30 years" video thingy... I think...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
So what exactly makes him a Muppet? Did Jim Henson make him or was he on the muppet show once or what? Me is still confused... :confused: :frown:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
So what exactly makes him a Muppet? Did Jim Henson make him or was he on the muppet show once or what? Me is still confused... :confused: :frown:
He was among one of the first creations of Jim Henson. And in the early days they made the comercials so that they could afford to make other projects.

I would recomned you to get the book "Jim Henson -The works" by Christopher Finch, there you can learn more about the early days of JHC