Help me find the priceless Kermit/Jim Henson mirror picture!

Colleen

Reaction score
Every time I watch an episode of the Muppet Show on the Time Life DVD series, the intro with Brian Henson starts by showing an amazing photo of Jim looking over his shoulder into a "mirror", the reflection in which is Kermit. Does anyone know where I could find a photo or poster of this, or even a digital image online? I've done some fruitless google searching, but that's only helpful if someone has described the photo using the same words I would (or any words at all).

GuySmiley

Reaction score
I think I know the one you mean - if its the one in 'The Works'.

Because I'm such a nice guy I've uploaded it for you - heres a link.

But be quick - it'll only be up for a new days (today is Thursday) before I take it down again.

http://www.geocities.com/wuwouk/jimkermit.jpg

Have fun - and welcome to MuppetCentral

Guy!

Colleen

Reaction score
Thanks for your help! The link isn't working at the moment though, did I miss my opportunity? Hopefully having an actual title to work with might help me find a copy somewhere.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Colleen said:
Thanks for your help! The link isn't working at the moment though, did I miss my opportunity? Hopefully having an actual title to work with might help me find a copy somewhere.
It works. You just have to copy and paste the link into the address bar of your browser window instead of opening a new one; Geocities doesn't allow remote linking.

-Kim

Colleen

Reaction score
Ah, I didn't know. I've got it now, thank you! That must be the same picture, though it seems different because the photo shown in the DVD's is in black and white. I should be able to get a decent print out of the jpeg to display. Thanks for your fast response!