Help me find a clip of...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, I wouldn't have thought of that one. I pulled it up on YouTube; they may be snapping a bit too fast to use with the song I want, but I'll definitely test it out.

He might. Anyone know?

Cool, that will give me extra options for Fozzie. Any other live hands puppets that snap? Sam? Rowlf? Dr. Teeth? The Three Elvises?

Got a link? I didn't get any hits when I typed in that specific title.

Alex
I had a look at the Swedish Chef in the popcorn music clip, but he just wiggles his fingers rather than snapping them.

Dearth

Reaction score
I had a look at the Swedish Chef in the popcorn music clip, but he just wiggles his fingers rather than snapping them.
Yeah, I had a thought to check the 'Mup-Pips' in the Gladys Knight episode, but that was a washout too.

But, reporting our failures does still technically count as progress... of a sort.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
NEW SEARCH!

I know that in the last couple of years, I saw a snippet from Kermit hosting the Tonight Show back in 1979. He says that the Muppets went to Disneyland and the guard didn't want to let them leave.

But I don't recall anything else from that Tonight Show, so I am thinking it must have been a short clip in a longer documentary. Can someone point me to the right place to see this clip again?

[Or better yet, anyone got the whole Tonight Show episode and can make me a copy?]

Alex

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
In The Muppets on Puppets, King Goshposh (or King Louie, as he refers to himself) snaps his fingers when he commands Muppets to jump.