Help Making a Cookie Monster Replica/Puppet Pattern

Tbow17

Reaction score
hello My name is tom And i live in Australia :hungry: i am going to make a cookie monster replica and i need a pattern. if anybody could give me a pattern that would be awesome :insatiable::fanatic::wink:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
The body of the "Borsa" pattern from project puppet makes a great cookie body :smile:

Jinx

Reaction score
Click this link to see the above-mentioned pattern. You'll notice that it costs a few bucks, which is as it should be. I don't imagine you'll find anyone to "give" you a pattern, as they are usually the result of much trial-and-error and research. The creators deserve to get a reimbursement for their efforts!

Happy puppet building and welcome to the forum!

TML

Reaction score
I used the Borsa pattern for my Cookie Monster but made some adjustments. Obviously he has 5 fingers, not 4 and I lengthened the neck a bit. You have to make your own pattern for the head though.

Tbow17

Reaction score
I used the Borsa pattern for my Cookie Monster but made some adjustments. Obviously he has 5 fingers, not 4 and I lengthened the neck a bit. You have to make your own pattern for the head though.
hi thank you so much. i am not a very experinced puppet builder and do not make alot of my own patterns. i was hoping you could give me the pattern you used for your cookie monster and also a few pictures of it as well for some inspiration
Thank you Tom :insatiable::smile: