bingboingcutie
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2010
- Messages
- 310
- Reaction score
- 66
I got lots of puppet supplies as a gift for Christmas, and I want to make some anything muppets and/or whatnots. I have these things:
Fleece
Ping pong balls
Google eyes
Double-sided tape
A little bit of cotton stuffing (enough to make a beard)
Foam sheets
Felt
Dowel (for muppet rods.)
And a little bit more, but I do not have foam rubber, and I don't think any store I've been to does. I really very BADLY want to be a muppeteer sometime, and I'm hoping I can make a Prairie puppet...does anyone know how to build these things?
Thank you very VERY much for anyone who posts, and I am VEry grateful for your help!
Fleece
Ping pong balls
Google eyes
Double-sided tape
A little bit of cotton stuffing (enough to make a beard)
Foam sheets
Felt
Dowel (for muppet rods.)
And a little bit more, but I do not have foam rubber, and I don't think any store I've been to does. I really very BADLY want to be a muppeteer sometime, and I'm hoping I can make a Prairie puppet...does anyone know how to build these things?
Thank you very VERY much for anyone who posts, and I am VEry grateful for your help!

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+