Help get The Paley Center seminars released!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
As many Muppet fans may know, The Paley Center for Media (formerly known as the Museum of Television and Radio) has hosted several stellar Muppet pannels and seminars over the years. Full videos of many of the special Muppet, Henson and Sesame seminars are available for viewing at either museum branch.

Recently the Paley Center has begun releasing some of their popular seminars online via iTunes. These complete seminars are being sold in the iTunes store as part of the "Inside Media at the Paley Center" video series for about $1.99 each; the center has also released "audio-only" versions of their seminars in the "audio book" section of iTunes as well. The collection currently include such pannels as the cast/crew of 30 Rock, The Simpsons, The Golden Girls, The Office, Law & Order, and a whole lot more.

I've talked to people at the Paley Center and they are looking for feedback and suggestions on what seminars to release next. I asked if any of the Muppet, Sesame Street or Henson seminars were a possibility of getting a video release and here's what they said:
"Taking a quick glance at the list of cleared seminars, it looks like we do have a few Henson/Muppet programs that could eventually be part of our online content."
So I suggested that they think about releasing some of these seminars online and here is what their responce was:
"I'll add them to the list of suggested seminars for iTunes. Thanks for the suggestion."
So here's where you come in. The Paley Center has a lot of seminars to choose from when it comes to what they'll release next... so if you want to see some of these outstanding Muppet/Henson seminars released, then we should all let the Paley Center know that we would be interested in seeing them release some of the Muppet/Henson seminars from their collection. If enough people do that ,and we push the Muppets to the top of the suggestions list, then we might actually see the Muppet content released online...and done so sooner rather than later.

So if you'd like to see some of these great pannels released please let the Paley Center know.

Information on the Paley Center

Send feedback via Twitter
Send feedback via Facebook
Send feedback via YouTube (add comment and/or send message)
Send feedback via email: satsem@paleycenter.org

:smile: