BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Toothy,

I'll answer on my behalf, LOL

They are PAL, European format.

see ya

ssetta

Reaction score
"If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked A Cake" was on the show?

I do not have any of those videos, but I never knew that song was on the show. I have only heard it on the album. Was it exactly the same?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can scarcely remember the "If I knew you were comin'" thing. DO you mean was it on Sesame Street, or was it on Shalome Sesame?

I think I saw the Hebrew one, It's very foggy in my mind, but it's in there. All I know it was Ernie singing to Cookie Monster!

ssetta

Reaction score
That's actually what I heard, because on the show it was with The Count. I actually asked the lady at the SS music department to look up the song, and she said it was from season 1. But I knew The Count wasn't on during Season 1, so he couldn't have been in it. Then she looked up the character file, and it was with Ernie and Cookie Monster.

Also, during season 1, Cookie Monster was just referred to as the filthy monster who came and ate whatever they had on the set. So did the Monster eat anything he wasn't supposed to?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't really remember. That was the only time I saw it, in Hebrew or English! I think Ernie was baking a cake and Cookie tried to eat every thing!

All I really Remember is Mad was called Me Atzben or something like that (Bad with spelling on this one, I know a ' is supposed to be in there!)

BTW, I always thought that the Count was REALLY creepy in Hebrew! And I didn't like how Grover sounded like a bad Ed Wynn imitation. The pinball thing SPOOKED THE HECK out of me!!!