HBO Max to debut Sesame Street Seasons 51-55 and stream episodes from 50-year library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I’m kind of sad that they’re not using Telly, he needs more love.
I agree it would've been great to see Telly as the announcer and being nervous and maybe messing up a couple of times. Or he could've been a reporter for out of the studio skits.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I agree it would've been great to see Telly as the announcer and being nervous and maybe messing up a couple of times. Or he could've been a reporter for out of the studio skits.
Plus Marty is one of the greatest improvisers, he is so great with characters.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A few new details about Elmo's talk show:

-There's 13 episodes total; three of them will be there at launch, then they will make weekly debuts (like normal TV!)

-An episode will be shared as a free preview next Thursday, May 21, on YouTube

ssetta

Reaction score
You actually know that? If that's the case, I have a question. Since you know about Elmo's talk show, maybe you know which/how many classic episodes will be featured?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
You actually know that? If that's the case, I have a question. Since you know about Elmo's talk show, maybe you know which/how many classic episodes will be featured?
Excuse me for intervening but I doubt it. We've been getting a lot of behind the scenes for the talk show, so that alone is why we have more info for that than which/how many classic episodes we'll be getting. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just read the press info out there. I know nothing about other episodes. I'm sure whatever's there, no matter how rare, still won't satisfy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.