Have you met a Muppet in person?

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

I also cant wait for Ken to finally announce they'll be making penguin character packins!
That would be so cool! Palisades, next time you're casting about, trying to choose accessories, just throw in a couple of penguins!

bisforbubble

Reaction score
No

I have never gotte to met a Muppet, but i I ever met Kermit the rog, I would be able o diy man. He is like an IDOL to me. :smile:

bisforbubble

Reaction score
Try again

Apparently, I do not know how to type. What I meant to say, is If I ever got to meet Kermit the Frog, I would be able to die a happy man. :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
beaker said:
I also cant wait for Ken to finally announce they'll be making penguin character packins!
Now, two years later, we got our wish!

Tommie

Reaction score
I want to meet Tommie from Sesamstraat (Dutch Sesame street), and Elmo!

Reaction score
ive met sweethums, fozzie, and rolf when i was five when they were fliming in the uk i also met sweethums again when i went to florida in 2003 who is my fav muppet of all time it was a shame it wasnt richard hunt who is my idol :embarrassed: shame i cant remember when i met him when i was five but i have still got the photos that my mum took :smile: :flirt: which is good

thanks for the memories x

Reaction score
yes its cool :cool: they are a bit tatty and rough at the edges:embarrassed: but i think they are cool they remind me of happer times in my life it is a shame i wasnt aloud to take photos at disney in 2003 with sweethums it would made my life complete so to speak :smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
I've met Telly, Oscar, Rosita, Big Bird, and Elmo and these are the real puppets, not walkarounds