Have you ever been to Disney World?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
When Disneyland opened back in 1955, the original character costumes were...creepy. Okay, ugly. Kinda like the original Big Bird.
Donald’s design has gotten better. But in person, he’s unbelievably short.
Inside they must have a fidget!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The weirdest thing about that Donald image is how the second one looks closest to the one we have today. The baby blue one was an interesting move.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Was anyone able to ride Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway before the parks closed?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This is the one ride I ‘m dying to see next time I go. Maybe another year or so, virus-permitting.
If I remember correctly, somewhere in front of the theater is a cement slab with Jim Henson’s handprints.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
This is the one ride I ‘m dying to see next time I go. Maybe another year or so, virus-permitting.
If I remember correctly, somewhere in front of the theater is a cement slab with Jim Henson’s handprints.
It's really cool! It replaced the Great Movie Ride and is housed in a replica of the Chinese Theater. Yeah Jim's hand prints are in the front of the theater along with many famous actors.

crackmaster

Reaction score
I have twice - one in 2008 (we only visited the Magic Kingdom), and again in 2016 (we visited Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, and it was just me and my mom.) I got to see MuppetVision 3D on my second trip! And I also rode Rock 'n Roller Coaster, my first upside down coaster!

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I went once in 2006, and I kinda want to go back in the future to see Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land. Of course, I'll go to the other parks too (If/when I get a chance to go again).
My favorite show there is Fantasmic!