Have sympathy on me too

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
This 65-year-old woman went to the dentist for some kind of oral surgery, and he whipped out a chainsaw, started it up, and said, "This won't hurt a bit." The woman had a heart attack and died!
Wasn't me!

Struble

Reaction score
Gee. My horror story of having to get a root canal, then after 2 hours the guy gave up and sent me to another dentist to just get it pulled seems less horrible in this light. And the Nitrus... it made me have auditory hallucinations, and I could still feel some of the pain. Bleagh.

Struble

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well I'm back on after a couple of days of rest. I have been spending alot of time in the bathroom with drinking all these liquids, they just go through me. My cheeks are stll alittle swelled up. And it hurts if I try to eat much of anthing you have to chew. I have to still rinse my mouth out with salt water after everymeal and take some medicine every 6 hours.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are back up and around...I am sorry you have to swish the saltwater-I hate that!! But it sounds like you are improving some. *happy thoughts to you*
:smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Glad to hear you are back up and around...I am sorry you have to swish the saltwater-I hate that!! But it sounds like you are improving some. *happy thoughts to you*
:smile:
Thanks, I'm definetly better, but I wish I could eat potato chips! And yes the saltwater is nasty.

jediX

Reaction score
I didn't use saltwater -- there was a prescribed mouthwash they had me on.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You be back to potato chip-munching in no time! You could always get creative with the blender, too...
:stick_out_tongue::wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Or learn to swallow pieces of sandwiches whole like I had to do for two weeks.