Has the Toyfare Vacation Fozzie shipped yet?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Remember when series one came out, TOYS R US had their Tuxedo Kermits about a month before Toyfare did.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I'm semi-placated

My wife found me a blue-shirt fozzie at Sam Goody. So, I can wait til the Toyfare one comes in.
I noticed they have it listed again in the latest issue. Either they got more in, or didn't sell as many as they had hoped.

dlphntat

Reaction score
Even more nothing

Seems the day after Christmas finds me with no Toyfare Fozzie.
Hmm, sad day.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I received a message that it had been shipped the Thursday (December 19th) before I left San Francisco for the holidays. I had it sent to this address in Houston (where I am right now) and there has been no sign of it. Okay, it's been 5 days and with the Christmas rush it could take longer. I had it shipped here because I'll be here for another week and didn't want to miss it, but if those people send it after I have come back to San Francisco I am going to be really miffed. Yes, miffed! There's another word I want to use right now, but miffed will do. :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I received my Toy Fare Fozzie on the 27th. The day after my post on the subject. I have heard horror stories about Toy Fare, but it came in excellent condition. I'm very pleased. I count the extra days as being the result of the Christmas congestion.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine arrived on Friday as well in great shape (even though there was no packing material of any kind in the box).

dlphntat

Reaction score
Mine arrived today!!

Came in today's mail, and no better thing to start the new year with!
They look great! Red and blue side by side.