Has Any Other Internation Version Done This?

Pino

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Big Bird ONLY appears in Dubbed sketches. Can I piggy back on this thread and ask my own question?

Does any other international version of SS use dubbed clips from Sesame Park? Plaza Sesamo does. 2 songs featuring a muppet in a wheelchair that didn't look like an American character were used, and one segment was a dubbed skit where Basil can't tie his shoes.
Cool that is something for the Muppet Wiki!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think anyone will believe me, mostly because I have no actual proof. They did this breifly in one of the last seasons before the restructuring of the show.

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Big Bird ONLY appears in Dubbed sketches. Can I piggy back on this thread and ask my own question?

Does any other international version of SS use dubbed clips from Sesame Park? Plaza Sesamo does. 2 songs featuring a muppet in a wheelchair that didn't look like an American character were used, and one segment was a dubbed skit where Basil can't tie his shoes.
It is hard to tell where all the sketches and animation come from. I will keep a lookout on Sesamstrasse(Germany).

I am pretty sure the American cast can visit the other streets. I know I have seen Ernie on Sesamstrasse helping to take care of a baby.

Cherrymoon

Reaction score
Today on Sesamstrasse they had one clip on salt. It looks Indian with Indian music. It is a live action. Has anyone seen this clip in the States?