Happytime Murders...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"THIS PERSONZ OPINION UFFENDS ME!!!11111!!!!

I'M GONNA CRY AND MOAN UNTIL I GET MY WAY CUZ I ALWAYZ GET IT!!!1111!!!!! WAHHH!!! WAHHH!!!! I WANT MILK AND KOOKIEZ CUZ DIS PERSONZ OPINION UFFENDED ME!!!1111!!! WAHHH!!!!111!!!"

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm really sorry Brian Henson gave you a bad impression. He probably didn't know you were one of the puppeteers just because, he wasn't the one who hired the puppeteers. He was kind enough to sign my copy of Jim Henson the Biography when I met him at DragonCon.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh no. How dare someone choose to not see a movie based on their own personal preferences!

Quick! Let's tie them up with rope and tape their eyes open and force them to watch the movie!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
where was he even criticizing the movie? he just said he doesn't want to see it because he doesnt like the idea of raunchy puppets. saying the movie was a bad idea isn't saying the movie is bad. something can be an absolutely god awful idea and still be good

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm really sorry Brian Henson gave you a bad impression. He probably didn't know you were one of the puppeteers just because, he wasn't the one who hired the puppeteers. He was kind enough to sign my copy of Jim Henson the Biography when I met him at DragonCon.
To be fair there's a difference between greeting fans and working on a project.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Sgt Floyd to be fair, he also jumped the gun and said don't watch the movie just because of the box office performance and reviews. That's where we kind of raised an eyebrow.

It also didn't help that, as Snowth pointed out, his post gave off a "my belief is right and yours is wrong" vibe from reading it.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
His post gives off a "Brian is so stupid, the movie sucks, what a waste of space" yadda.