Happy New Year!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's been 2009 for half an hour where I am, so once again, happy new year! And I can see most of New York on the horizon where I am, so I got to watch some fireworks on my way home.

There was a big First Night celebration here, so that's where I've been. Lots of fun, but the wind chill is positively awful. The local coffee shops were doing a roaring trade in hot chocolate and all other hot, caffeine-laden drinks.

Redsonga

Reaction score
An hour and twenty something mins to go :big_grin:!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
A very happy, special, wonderful, and muppetational 2009 to you all! It's gonna be a good year, I can feel it!
:smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hawhaw!

'Tis new year's day now here!

I am from...

THE FUTURE. O_O

Erm, yesh. *Cough* Hippie- Happy new year to you all!

Peace and love!
Happiness and joy!
Trains and bridges!

I hope you all have a splendid 2009! :smile:
Fear me, I am A Timelord, having NYE before everyone Else. Happy 09!

Erine81981

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

This year since i never keep my promise to do my resolutions. This year i'm going to. Mine are to study with my sister's help on getting my licences and to try and save some money. I'm hoping to go to Disney Land or World with a friend of mine this summer.

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy 2009 to all of my friends. :smile:

I hope you all have a great year and may it be filled with successes and peaceful times. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny to me because I was so busy reading the new Street gang book and I have been literally been doing nothing except reading it and I was so into it to the point whether I didn't even know the year had even passed.:shifty: :confused:

Hope everyone has a wonderful year!