Happy Healthy Monsters DVD

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay,This DVD Won't Be Released At All Till February 1st But Here's The Description Of The DVD Since We Saw The Cover.It Says:It's a fun-filled,get-up-and-move fitness extravaganza!Grover hosts his own exercise show,Fuzzy,Blue and Healthy Too on the Happy Healthy Monsters TV network.Join Elmo and Zoe as they watch Grover and friends jump into shape by learning the importance of eating healthy snacks,moving your body,and getting plenty of rest.DVD features include chef cookie game,DVD-ROM coloring sheet,and 3 bonus Sesame Street Shorts.Celebrity guest stars include India Arie,Wyclef Jean,and Andy Richter.A bonus growth chart with a message from Elmo is included.

That's Everything! :wink:

The Picture Of The Cover Is:www.bestprices.com

Dantecat

Reaction score
Okay,About 28 days left to this DVD comes on February 1st! :wink:

Dantecat

Reaction score
And One more thing,Can Phillip make this thread a sticky?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Whoever bought this DVD,Let me know how is it and what old and vintage muppet skits are on there please!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The only "vintage" clip I saw from it was "Fruit Song" by Joe Raposo. ("What do you do with a fruit?")

P.S.: One of the best reasons I can give to buy the DVD is this: Cookie Monster has dreadlocks in one scene.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What other skits are on it, just asking?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
There was a "Jump Human Letters on the Beach" clip, and the "Jump Up" song from 2004 where a bunch of minstrels play in front of a brownstone. Those are the only two I can remember for now.

Another nice thing about the video is that two of the characters are named Bobby and Sissy (but are different than the ones from the "Grover Monster's Workout Video" clip). Jennifer Barnhart also plays a few characters.