Happy Birthday Zack The Dog!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Happy Un-unbirthday Zack!!!!!

hope your day is filled with many Muppety goodness and alot of cash to buy Muppety Goodness.

Pepe the oops sorry Zack, this is your thing Prawn

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
JEEPER! Thanks guys!!! I can't beleive i'm 20 years old! I still feel so young! I guess that's a good thing huh?:wink: but time is FLYING! I can remember my birthday last year like yesturday! we went to Denny's for dinner cause of the muppet ads and stuff, gosh that was a YEAR ago!

I had a GREAT day!
First two of my firends whom are brother and sister, from where I work (at da pizza place) called me over and they had a little surprize party for me! They even baked a chocolate cake and made a Kermit face out of mini marshmellows and two cashues for Kermit eyes, and they also gave me a Kermit/Weezer shirt, it's funny because I almost bought this shirt two times before hand, I'm gald I didn't! Then we played video games (smash brothers) it was crazy!

When I got home another one of my firends as well was my brother and I went to the movies and I DID see "Finding Nemo"! It was great!!! I do have to say I think Monsters Inc was more funnier, but Nemo was cool! Saw a preview for Disney Brother Bear and that looks good "lion king like" as well.

When I got home I took a bike ride to the park to feed the ducks, I always go to this park on my birthday so i had to go today even though it was only for a little while.

Then later my grandparents came over for cake and my younger brother gave me a celiing fan for my birthday! He knew I was going to buy one with any money I got for my B-day and he saved me the money and got one for me! He even installed it that night! he may be my little brother, but he's not that little! In fact, he's now taller then me!!!:eek:

next week one of my best friends is taking me out to dinner so i'm STILL celebrating!!!:big_grin:

Thanks again guys!!! :excited:

Zack)Rowlf the, I can only eat chocolate on my birthday,but I do it on every other day anyways ;-)Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*smacks self on head*

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sarah

Jackie

Reaction score
YAY Zack!!!

It sounds like a wonderful day! You totally deserve it!!!

:smile: