"happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry! I think you're the best and want to echo what the others have already said about your wonderful and timeless characters! Hope you have a great day!

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry! Thanks for bringing life to so many amazing characters! I hope you have an awesome day!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mr. Nelson! May you and your alter egos have cake!

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson! Thank you for bringing charachters like The Count, The Amazing Mumford, Herry Monster, and Sherlock Hemlock into millions of homes over the past 37 years! May you have a happy 74th Birthday, and may all your charachters have a happy birthday as well. :sing::smirk::boo:

UncleMatt'sBack

Reaction score
Yes, happy birthday indeed to Jerry Nelson! Had to add my two cents since he performs two of my all-time favorite Muppets, Floyd and the Count! Now ve shall count the candles on the cake, ah ha ha ha ha! Von, two, three, four...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry Nelson!You're one of my favorite puppeteers.:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson! :sing: .. you've always been my favorite muppeteer and after all these years, I still wish I could take my troubles to the trash heap! :crazy:

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Jerry Nelson.

Thank you for all your talents you've shared with us through Sesame Street, Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Secret Life of Toys, and all the Muppet specials you've done. :smile: