"happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!"

ploobis

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY NELSON!

Thank you for giving us great Muppet characters like Floyd, Robin The Frog, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly, Crazy Harry, Count, Harry Monster, Fat Blue, Gobo Fraggle, Scred and many others!

May you have the best Birthday ever!

:sing: :smirk: :crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!

You are an amazing performer with a wonderful singing voice. I have Floyd singing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", and "New York State of Mind" on my iPod. :sing: Which is purely a testament to how much joy you bring to people through your characters! Thank you.

I hope you have a great birthday! :smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A HUGE Happy Birthday wish to one of my all-time favorite Muppeteers! No one can replace the magic you brought to us through characters like Floyd Pepper, Robin the Frog, Uncle Deadly, Gobo Fraggle, The Count, and sooooooooooooooooo many more! I have a fan letter on my desk ready to send to you! Just need to find an envelope!

Thanks again, mister Nelson! Happy Birthday! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
How awesome! :excited: Happy Birthday, Jerry! You are so talented and such a treasure to us all. I hope you have a wonderful special day! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry! If you're reading this, and hey, even if you're not, I hope you're doing well, and that you have a wonderful day!

:smirk:
:crazy:
:sing:

Kate

PS: I want to appologyze for not contributing to the thread about you in which you wrote actively. I started to, meaning to tell you what a tremendous fan I am of yours, and how much Fraggle Rock shaped my life, but I'm afraid I got a bit tongue-tied..or is that finger-tied? Either way, I hope you're doing well, and that your health has remained consistant.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Jerry! Good luck with everything and keep it cool! :sing:

You're a terrific performer, and thank you for all the moments you have so generously given to the world. :smile:

"You cannot leave the magic!" :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry! :excited: I wish you all the best, and I hope you're feeling well. Have a great day, man! :smile: :sing:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry! Robin has touched our lives. The Count taught us to Count. Floyd...reminds us we are human. Thanks for bringing all these awesome people to life.

I hope you are well and have a fantasticly successful year.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Happy birthday Jerry. I hope you are well recovered. And I hope one day you might re-join our forum. I really miss communicating with you by PM.