Happy Birthday Janice & Mokey's Man

Drtooth

Reaction score
OHHH! GEEEZ!!! I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday!! Lordy, I feel like such a mook!!! I completely zonked out!!! I hope your Birthday rocked, anyway!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I got a couple of small things from a few friends, and my sister and brother-in-law have "somethin'" for me (nothin' from the folks, cause Fauna, my new vehicle, is considered a BIG birthday present!!), and OMG EMMY ACTUALLY SENT ME *MUFFINS!!* AND A *JANICE* BIRTHDAY CARD!!! :big_grin: LOLOL!!!

I even brought some of the muffins to work this mornin' for breakfast---thanks, Emmy! :big_grin:
It's good to hear that you got the muffins, and are putting them to good use!

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
OHHH! GEEEZ!!! I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday!! Lordy, I feel like such a mook!!! I completely zonked out!!! I hope your Birthday rocked, anyway!!!
That's okay, I totally forgot to wish you yours, too!! :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. TOOTH!! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's okay. I just have SOOOO many projects due at once, I almost forgot MY Birthday.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Byron, you freaky deaky....

The other day, oh, about the 29th, I'd say, I thought, "Miles is ten days old!" And then I thought, "there was something important happening on the 29th." Then I thought, "well, I'll just eat these muffins and contemplate how glad I am that my son wasn't born on this unfortunate day..."

And then I choked on a muffin a little bit.

If I could turn back time (like Cher, or Superman, depending on how you look at things), I would wish you a happy birthday. But I cannot. Well, not for that, anyway.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn