Happy Birthday Fozzie Bear (Kevin)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Kev! Hope your day is still going and hope it's going awsome! *high fives*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Golly! Thanks everybody!

Today, I woke up way too early to a phone call from my very good buddy in Georgia, and he was calling to sing Happy Birthday to me. The first wish of the day! Then, my step dad called, and the calls came all day.

At work, the book keeper coordinated a cake for me, and they all sneaked into my office while I was out back and when I walked into my office there they all stood and sang Happy Birthday--all off key and out of order, the way I like it! (I'm a Muppets fan, it wouldn't be right if I didn't love it to be wrong and crazy!)--and some Breyer's ice cream.

I came home, mowed my grass, talked to my mom some and other folks who called, and went to dinner at The Spaghetti Warehouse with several of my friends. Everybody got me such great things: Avatar Season 2 on DVD, A Peanuts T-shirt, Animal T-shirt, a homemade Peanuts pillow, an Indiana Jones playset thing (with snakes in it because everybody knows I hate snakes!)...other great things.

At dinner, I told them all that I appreciated the presents, but even moreso appreciated the PRESENCE! I said the greatest gift of all is friendship, and I'm one of those lucky people in the world to be blessed with great, great friends!

Including here. Thank you all for your well wishes. A fellow can always use well wishes and good thoughts, and I appreciate that very much.

Oh, and Isaac Hayes shared the same birthday, too (30 years before me), so I remembered this Memphis music great by playing a CD of his.

So, yes: The day was great.
No clue where Muley was during all this...probably forgot it again...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Man, I can't believe I missed this! Well, happy belated birthday Kev; sounds like a great day!
:smile:
Mmm, spaghetti...
:hungry:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*wheels in a cartload of blueberry muffins*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN! *HUGS*

(sorry I'm late!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks again everybody. I actually get to spend time with my Mom and family on Sunday to celebrate, so I'm excited about that. I haven't seen my Mom in about 3 weeks!

Mmmm...blueberry muffins!

Oh, and I didn't share this: One of my friends' mom, Mama Shenks, paid attention to me (like someone who knows I love blueberry muffins) about me loving cake 'bread,' but not icing. She baked me a cake and didn't put icing on it. It is muy deliciousness!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walks in* This party need some music. Hit Dr. Teeh!

Dr. Teeth and the Electirc Mayhem pop up behind a wall with their insterments and starts to play some really jamming music.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MUFFIN TIME! :smile:

Here's the cake, ice cream, icing a la carte, and Elmo en flambe.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's cake. I wouldn't hurt Elmo.

LAST NIGHT!

I went to an Elvis party at a buddy's house. He was showing concert DVDs and had pizza (with bacon bits on it). No fried banana and peanut butter sandwiches, though.

Anyway, they came out with a cake, sang happy birthday to me (well, they sang "Happy Birthday To You" to me), one friend gave me a cool blue t-shirt with Snoopy all over it (which matches another shirt I got with Charlie Brown all over it), and 4 of my friends pitched in and got me AVENUE Q TICKETS! WOOT! I'm so excited!

I never thought it would come to Memphis, and then it DID come to Memphis on the schedule, but it never showed that there would be any tickets available unless one had season tickets, so I kept looking online and they were never available. They went in person, asked, and bought! WOW!

I has good friends.