Happy Birthday D'Snowth

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy b'day to a guy that's constantly driving the conversation in whichever direction he wants to take it, right past the exit you expected, and straight into the random patch in the next township. Hope you enjoyed your special day Snowthy.
:excited: :zany: :halo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, D'SNOWTH!!! :smile: :wink: :big_grin: :fanatic: :super: :excited:
THANK YOU!!! :hungry: :fishy: :news: :crazy: :zany: :wisdom: :insatiable: :super: :batty: :coy:

Happy Birthday!
Thank you!
Heeyyy, Happy B-day JoScar!!! I hope it's a good one.
Thanks KarWash!!!

Happy b'day to a guy that's constantly driving the conversation in whichever direction he wants to take it, right past the exit you expected, and straight into the random patch in the next township. Hope you enjoyed your special day Snowthy.
:excited: :zany: :halo:
See kids? This is why you should never allow a Snowth behind the wheel of a virtual motor vehicle, let alone permit them to obtain the proper license - they should be kept within the confines a TKO unit, where they have a tendancy to skive off their duties to the annoyance of their overly Canadian boss women. :batty:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! :hungry: :fishy: :news: :crazy: :zany: :wisdom: :insatiable: :super: :batty: :coy:

Thank you!
Thanks KarWash!!!

See kids? This is why you should never allow a Snowth behind the wheel of a virtual motor vehicle, let alone permit them to obtain the proper license - they should be kept within the confines a TKO unit, where they have a tendancy to skive off their duties to the annoyance of their overly Canadian boss women. :batty:
You’re welcome! :smile: :big_grin:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, it's certainly nice to know you guys can tolerate me - I don't know how you all do it, sometimes even I can't tolerate myself. :stick_out_tongue:
We don’t, we’re just lying to you day after day, waiting for the moment to throw you off the ship. Yet The Snowth just won’t die....

Happy birthday, next year we’ll getcha.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Late one, but happy late bday to Joseph AkA D'Snowth!

Here's to all the Steve and Jeanette puppets. :wink: