Happy Birthday Drtooth!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Holy spit! I can't believe I almost forgot! Happy Birthday to Drtooth, one of the earliest members of the forum.
Your posts are intelligently written and thoughtful, you have a great sense of humor, your one of our major cartoon experts and enthusiasts, your a great artist and you are held in very high esteem here at Muppet Central. Hope you had a great day today!

:smile: :fanatic: :wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happy birthday, dude; I always consider it an honor to engage in conversation with you throughout the forum on whatever the subject may be, from Muppets, to toons, to everything else inbetween.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Oh shoot, I'm so sorry. I just wasn't on Muppet Central yesterday whatsoever. Happy belated birthday Tooth!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

A belated birthday greeting to my all time favorite nerd geek forum poster and artist, good ol' Doc Tooth. Always looking forward to reading your rants, your discoveries and seeing your clever cartooning and video editing skills. And a long overdue thank you for favoriting many of my own works on deviantART! Hope you have a great day, nay a great year!

Xerus

Reaction score
Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Dr. Tooth. Your knowledge of cartoons and TV shows are so enlightening.

mr3urious

Reaction score
You're a guy who's one of the most reasonable and knowledgeable on this forum, whether about Muppets or cartoons or even comic books. So I hope your birthday has been a great one. :smile: