Happy Birthday Dave Goelz

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Quick suggestion for Muppeteer birthday threads: can they be moved to the Classic Muppets or Muppet Headlines section? Even though this is the "people" forum, I feel that a lot of people don't check here often and more discussion could be fostered in those sections.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the creator of my favourite of all the Muppets with the greatest and strongest heart -- Beauregard.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Happy Birthday. Earlier tonight I happened to find the SS sketch where Simon the Soundman goes into a China shop and meets Old MacDonald (the shopkeeper was voiced by Goelz). What a small world!

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, I picked up some virtual cake for us all...

*MCers groan*

What? I even got writing on it!

Happy Birthday to the creator of my favourite of all the Muppets with the greatest and strongest heart -- Beauregard.
Boy...I really thought you were going to say Muppy there...

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I really haven't been online for quite awhile... I decide to revisit for a bit, and what a pleasant surprise! Dave Goelz's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. DAVE GOELZ! MAY THE WEIRDNESS OF GONZO BE WITH YOU!!!!

:concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh::concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
"This...is...your...birthday song/ It isn't very long"

Sorry, felt appropriate.

Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz! Hope you have a good one and thank you for all the work you've done.