Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

Nick22

Reaction score
i hope it's okay that i'm doing this. i hope there's no one who's assigned to doing these threads, and if there is, i'm rully sorry.

today is the birthday of the man who brings us AMAZING characters like gonzo and boober. can you guess who it is? i bet you're wrong. it's.............

DAVE GOELZ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GOELZ!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dave Goelz is my favorite Muppet performer. Boober is my favorite Fraggle, Gonzo is my favorite Muppet and if he had been involved in Sesame as much as the Fraggles and Muppets his character would probably be my fave too. His chicken was the only good spot of Elmo and Grouchland.

Thanks Dave for all you do. I've met you twice and have seen you perform Gonzo in person. The skill and spark you bring to the Muppets means so much to your fans. Thanks for all you do and Happy Birthday!
:cool: :confused: :concern:

Nick22

Reaction score
Dave Goelz is my favorite Muppet performer. Boober is my favorite Fraggle, Gonzo is my favorite Muppet and if he had been involved in Sesame as much as the Fraggles and Muppets his character would probably be my fave too. His chicken was the only good spot of Elmo and Grouchland.

Thanks Dave for all you do. I've met you twice and have seen you perform Gonzo in person. The skill and spark you bring to the Muppets means so much to your fans. Thanks for all you do and Happy Birthday!
:cool: :confused: :concern:
you've met him twice? lucky!

haakonsmary

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

The performances of Boober, Uncle Matt, and Gonzo never fail to put a smile on my face. Thanks for bringing all your characters to life. :cool:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Dave Golez has been my favorite muppet preformer since I was 5

:cool: Happy birthday Mr. Golez, your truely amazing :concern: thank you for a lifetime of smiles

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Dave. :zany:

May Gonzo light the candles on your cake while being shot out of a cannon. :concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to my very favorite Muppet performer--nay, my idol! I have a signed photo of Gonzo sent from Mr. Goelz, and it's the crown jewel of my collection. Here's hoping he has a birthday as unbelievably cool as he is! :cool:

Happy Birthday, Dave! :concern:

ploobis

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

Hope you have the best day ever on your B-Day!

Thank you for giving life to great Muppet Characters like.....

Gonzo The Great, Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, Beauregard, Digit, Brewster The Guru, Chester The Rat, Dr. Salamander, Randy Pig, Bill The Bubble Guy, Dr. Pain, Gary Cahuenga, Jean-Dodd van Clamme, The San Francisco Earthquake, Boober Fraggle, Traveling Matt, Philo, Large Marvin, The Worlds Oldest Fraggle, Rugby Tiger, Stinky The Skunk, Wendell Porcupine, Pop-Eyed Catfish and many more!

Thank you for everything that you've done for The Henson Company and Happy Birthday!

:concern: :confused: :cool:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mr. Goelz!

Thank you for all the wonderful characters you have performed and I hope you have a birthday that really rocks!

:cool: "Huh? Oh yeah...yeah...Happy Birth...birth...somethin'..." (Loud, low, saxophone note)

Convincing John