Hanna-Barbera

snichols1973

Reaction score
I've wondered if there has ever been fan artwork out there depicting the Mystery Inc. gang as the Inside Out characters:

If so, the Mystery Inc. / Inside Out lineup might look something like this:

Freddy = Anger
Velma = Sadness, with a bit of Disgust (?); based on Velma's & Sadness's similar wardrobe styles
Daphne = a mixture of Disgust & Joy (?); again, based on the costume similarities
Shaggy & Scooby Doo = Fear

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Nostalgia Critic just reviewed the T&J Willy Wonka movie, and he brings up a lot of good points. While I have no desire to watch this myself, I do appreciate the occasional turns from the source to make it at least a little unique, namely actually showing Veruca fall into the furnace. I'm also surprised and a bit appreciative that they kept the line "Are the fires of He|| a-glowing?" during the infamous boat ride sequence (with Oompa Loompa Tuffy in place of Willy). I feel that word shouldn't be considered a curse word if it's used to refer to the fiery place.

But yeah, I agree that the T&J parts distract from the Wonka parts and vice versa, plus the off-model John K-esque animation style with the deranged expressions mostly doesn't work, except for the aforementioned boat ride where Tuffy utterly loses it.

https://vid.me/uTTLo

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I love "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" (probably my second all time favorite movie), and I like Tom and Jerry, but after seeing bits and pieces of the T&J "Wizard of Oz" (it was a review done by Bobsheaux on YouTube), I have no desire to see what they did with WWatCF. Especially now that I know Tuffy's in it. Ugh.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'm just wondering.

Who else absolutely loves the Hanna Barbara film adaption of Charlotte's Web?

Erine81981

Reaction score
So I'm just wondering.

Who else absolutely loves the Hanna Barbara film adaption of Charlotte's Web?
I have it on VHS. McDonald's had a promostion back in the day where you could buy it from them. My favorite song is "A Fair Is A Veritable Schmorgasboard-Orgasboard!" Just that whole little song then he gets drunk or just getting to full of all that stuff.