HamHock's Tomb Raider spectacular thread of epic epicness extravagansa banansa !

HamHock

Reaction score
I decided to start a thread ( with a long and peculiar name ) about my fave video game: TOMB RAIDER !

Some of you must know the video game about a globe-trotting, pistol firing, butt busting, large busted adventurer named Lara Croft.

My favourite one is Angel of Darkness ( I dont care what the critics say ). My least favourite is 3 ( adventures of Lara Croft ) The first movie was great, the second was worse, etc., etc.

but I wanna kno what YOU think about everything Tomb Raider and Lara Croft

Thanks,

HamHock :flirt::flirt::flirt:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Never played the first one. My brother and I loved the second one (well, it's the first one we had). My brother's favorite part was using the snowmobile. I personally think he just liked speeding up a ramp and crashing it, LOL.

I liked the prettiness (relatively) of the third one. And I'm a raptor fan, so that got points with me. Liked the story from 2 better though.

I think it was Angels of Darkness I played next. It was okay.

There was one where you have to deal with your mentor. I got that one as a present for the PC and I could never get past one place because you could never aim the dang gun and shoot all the targets before the platform fell out underneath you. It was maddening.

That' really all I've played.

I liked the second movie only slightly less than the first one.

Personally, now I'm into Drake from Uncharted. To me, that's what Tomb Raider should've been more often.

HamHock

Reaction score
Thanks for replying RedPiggy (sorry I kinda forgot about this thread)

This one where you had to deal with your mentor. Now that has me in a pickle of memories (does that make sense?)

Was she wearing pigtails with a white t shirt and green vest? no, she didnt have a gun in that level. Was it a catsuit? she had a gun in that level... but von croy (the mentor) wasnt in that level! ahhhhh! I hate it when I dont know something about something I know sooo much about!

I havent played 2 or 4 ( the last revelation) but I really want to ! I discovered the PC versions suck IMO. They had number 5 (chronicles) on PC in my local HMV for 3 euro! And I got it on sale for 1 euro! ( now I know why)